Sat Nov 30th, 2019 10:00am - 16:00pm
Wadhurst Manor Care Home Station Road Wadhurst TN5 6RY
10:00am - 16:00pm, Wadhurst Manor Care Home Station Road, Wadhurst, TN5 6RY
Do feelings of stress and pressure dominate the Christmas period for you? Is calmness and family chill time replaced with calamity, chaos and financial stress and strain? If so then this workshop is for you.
The traditional view of Christmas is one of joy, happiness and family unity. However the reality for many is that it creates pressure and often reignites family feuds, a sense of obligation and overwhelm.
During this one day workshop you’ll gain the emotional and practical tools to empower, reframe and revitalise Christmas as we focus on:
• Learning how to stay chilled and relaxed around negative/challenging people and relatives this Christmas
• Enjoy guided meditations to release the old and create a space for the new
• Practical and creative exercises to create a fantastic 2020
• Plugging into your Spiritual Sat Nav to navigate life’s roadblocks and crossroads, assimilating empowering techniques to support you on life’s journey
• Create a positive spending plan in-line with your core values, enabling you to establish financial happiness and wellbeing over the Christmas period and beyond
• Enjoy connecting with like-minded people
• Giving yourself the gift of some much needed time-out
Katja Leslie and Paul Stevens have over 40 years of spiritual, therapeutic, counselling, coaching and training qualifications between them.
Katja Leslie: Is a multi-skilled practitioner; Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, Spiritual Teacher, Past Life Regressionist, EFT practitioner, Energy Healer, Reiki practitioner, Inner Child Healing, CBT and Indian Head Massage therapist.
Katja’s path towards becoming a therapist began over 20 years ago through her own journey of self-exploration, healing and empowerment. In attending workshops and experiencing the therapies she now offers, she realised she was able to offer a service that would facilitate healing of the person as a whole; encompassing mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects.
Katja’s ethos is to empower people to walk confidently and happily along their own life’s pathway with empathy, humanity and heart-centred focus.
Paul Stevens: Following a successful 21 years working in Senior Management where he learnt the values of; leadership, strategy, building relationships, coaching, mentoring and motivating others, he chose to actively pursue and develop his skills and became an Integrated Therapist and Mind Coach.
Paul has achieved qualifications in Advanced Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapy, Master Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Life Coaching, EFT/Tapping, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy, Past Life Regression, Future Life Progression, Mindfulness and Reiki practitioner.
Paul has studied and taught various spiritual practices, enabling him to see the world through different eyes.
Paul’s passion in all he does, is to allow others to see their own true potential by exploring and growing in confidence and self-esteem.
Tea, coffee and cake will be provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
This event has ended.