Wed Feb 5th, 2020 7:30am - 9:00am
Royal Wells Hotel 59 Mount Ephraim Tunbridge Wells TN4 8BE
7:30am - 9:00am, Royal Wells Hotel 59, Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 8BE
The Tunbridge Wells Breakfast Club was created to fulfil the needs of our local community, for local people, business owners, and entrepreneurs. In fact, anyone who wants to share, learn and grow in a safe, fun, friendly, sociable atmosphere.
All of our events are set within the prestigious Royal Wells Hotel, in a relaxed comfortable environment.
The club runs from 07:30 - 09:00, but people can arrive from 07:15.
What to expect:
The Tunbridge Wells Breakfast Club is all about working with and for the local community.
So in addition to business networking, it's aim is to provide a support and learning platform to:
* Build confidence
* Enhance self-esteem
* Create a safe space to build relationships
* Provide a platform to share your issues and concerns
* Improve your ability to cope with stressful situations
* Alleviate the effects of emotional distress
* Promote good mental health
* Promote healthy lifestyle behaviours
* Gain strength in business connections
* Get new and fresh ideas
* Advance your career and networking circle
* Get access to job opportunities
* An opportunity to get more interconnected business contacts
* Get career advice and support
* Gain a different perspective
* Develop long-lasting personal relationships
* Get answers to questions
* Support the local community
Some events will include a guest speaker at no extra cost.
* Breakfast includes:
Full English - Sausage, back bacon, fried egg, roast tomato, field mushroom, black pudding, potato rosti & baked beans.
Vegetarian English - Field mushroom, roast tomato, fried egg, potato rosti, spinach & baked beans.
Smoked Salmon & scrambled egg served on sour dough toast.
A mix of white and granary toast with preserves is served, along with teas and coffee, orange juice and water.
* Breakfast is served at a cost of £9.50 and included within the cost of your ticket.