Sat Feb 8th, 2020 10:30am - 4:30pm
Wadhurst Manor Care Home Station Road Wadhurst TN5 6RY
10:30am - 4:30pm, Wadhurst Manor Care Home Station Road, Wadhurst, TN5 6RY
EARLY BIRD PRICE of £60 (normally £75) when booked before the 31st January.
Has the story of your love life been one of disaster rather than delight? Do you find yourself attracting the same kind of men/women and feel it’s now time to change the script of your relationship history? Perhaps you’re clinging onto a relationship out of fear of being alone? Maybe you have an inner knowing that there is someone out there for you but you just don’t feel you have the tools, mind-set and confidence to get back out there?
There is no question that the love relationship is one of the most challenging, growth-provoking, beautiful and heart-opening experiences of our lives and as such it is vital that we learn to navigate the terrain with empowerment, self-worth and emotional intelligence.
Essentially, we are being called to move away from the outdated notion of romantic relationship where two individuals are projecting their own needs and inadequacies onto another and expecting those needs and shortfalls to be filled by the other person.
We’re moving away because these outdated concepts are not serving us emotionally, spiritually, conceptually or evolutionally. Fear not however, because when two people can consciously choose to utilise, explore, embrace and honour the intricate dance that a relationship with another person is, rather than blame, judge or belittle, they can release the old, outdated notion of ‘romantic’ relationships, of ‘Hollywood movie’ scripts and get down, dirty and real!
With over 20 years of experience as relationship counsellor, mentor and teacher, Katja has formulated a one day course which is going to give you some fantastic tools for your relationship took-kit; whether you are single and seeking, single and disillusioned, coupled and unhappy or coupled and want to build on your existing relationship, this is the course for you!
This empowering day will provide you with:
* Awareness of the dynamics of the love relationship
* Understanding of why we often lose ourselves in relationship and how to alter this
* The tools to create and maintain relationships based on being authentically you
* The techniques to honour and respect the relationship with yourself foremost
* Understanding boundaries and how to implement them in all your relationships
* Key awareness of how to communicate calmly, clearly and effectively
* Ways to be in relationship without losing or sacrificing your own journey
* Ways to magnetise lasting love towards you and maintain it in existing relationships
* Dynamic guided meditations and visualisations to anchor lasting, positive change
* The empowerment to honour your voice and needs and learn how to verbalise them
Katja Leslie: Is a multi-skilled practitioner; Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, Spiritual Teacher, Past Life Regressionist, EFT practitioner, Energy Healer, Reiki practitioner, Inner Child Healing, CBT and Indian Head Massage therapist.
Katja’s path towards becoming a therapist began over 20 years ago through her own journey of self-exploration, healing and empowerment. In attending workshops and experiencing the therapies she now offers, she realised she was able to offer a service that would facilitate healing of the person as a whole; encompassing mental, emotional, spiritual and physical aspects.
Katja’s ethos is to empower people to walk confidently and happily along their own life’s pathway with empathy, humanity and heart-centred focus.
Tea, coffee and cake will be provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
This event has ended.